VCA-P ans VCA**
The Jan Snel Group has held VCA accreditation since 1996. VCA stands for Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Checklist Contractors and is aimed at promoting safer working practices and preventing industrial accidents.
The Jan Snel Group has held ISO 9001 accreditation since 2000. With the ISO 9001:2008 accreditation, we show that we:
– know what our customers expect and require of us.
– ensure that there are sufficient resources available to enable these requirements to be satisfied.
– supply our services and products in the agreed manner.
– continuously monitor whether requirements are indeed being met and, where necessary, make improvements.
The Jan Snel Group has held ISO 14001 accreditation since October 2016. With the environmental management system ISO 14001, we want to pay regular attention to the environment in our business operations. Here, two central principles are key:
– compliance with the law and regulations and the management of environmental risks;
– to strive for a permanent improvement in the organisation’s environmental performance.
EN-1090-1 / ISO 3834-3
The EN-1090-1 standard specifies the requirements for the CE mark for steel weight-bearing structures. In order to be allowed to affix a CE-mark, manufacturers who carry out processing on the basic material in order to make structural components from it must possess an FPC certificate based on EN 1090-1.
Simultaneously with the EN-1090-1, we had our welding processes certified in accordance with the ISO 3834-3 standard. With this standard, we demonstrate that we are complying with all quality requirements in our welding activities.
In July 2014, Jan Snel was audited by FPAL: First Point Assessment Ltd. This is a two-yearly audit based on quality, safety, health, environment, skills and training in the oil and gas industry. A crucial audit for us, because due to the excellent results we became a verified FPAL supplier for the coming two years.
Jan Snel BV complies with the stringent requirements that are laid down by the oil and gas industries as regards the scope of ‘Temporary Accommodation / Camp Services / Rental of Housing and Office Space / Accommodation / Office / Workshop / Storage Modules’.
We are registered as FPAL supplier Nº 10054240.